Team Extension in Eastern Europe
By using remote team extension in Eastern Europe, your company directly benefits from lower cost and faster growth of technical talent. With proper Remote processes, your company can boost the software development processes with this nearshore setup.
Our average time required for setting remote team in Eastern Europe is between 4 and 6 weeks and average saving for Germany companies is 80% on the total cost for a single developer.
What are the benefits of using team extension?
You can save up to 80% on Tech Team Members compared to costs in Germany.
No Extra Costs
No recruitment, equipment or licenses or further education and certification costs on the top of the fixed monthly fee.
Flexible for Scaling-Up and Down
It is easier to scale the team faster when there is need and to scale down based on projects.
Cherry-picked Team Members
Getting the best talent both with technical and soft skills that match the team and the company business model.
How the team extension process works
- We collect a bit of information about the business model and open positions.
- We send you candidates that we believe are matching your needs.
- You are doing the interview and selecting the candidates.
- HAPPY WORK!
You work directly with the developers as part of your team without any middle-man buffers!
- We provide weekly account management to be 100% sure that you are happy with the collaboration.
Proposed Remote Friendly team structure:
We propose to our clients that one Product Development Team is divided in two parts: Inhouse Team and Remote Team.
As shown in the picture below, according to our experience, the most effective working setup is part of the team to be in the Client office, closer to the business and part for the team to be remote.
On this way the Product Team can focus on the business model and remote team can help in execution of the Roadmap.
Client's Inhouse Team
Remote Tech Team
Get in touch with us
Global Savings Group (Rocket Internet)
- Team of more than 40 remote IT specialists integrated in 10 different scrum teams;
- 4+ years of cooperation;
- Providing help with establishing remote culture in Munich office;
- Low turnover rate. Less than 3% in last 4 years;
- 9 senior Tech Leads were transferred to lead positions in Munich, Germany at no additional cost;