Effective date: June, 2020
We fully respect your privacy and your personal data. The subject of data protection is of particular importance to us.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the service. By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Insofar as the following data protection declaration refers to regulations from the European Basic Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the rights described are only available to persons from member states of the European Union whose personal data are affected. Obligations on our part also exist only as far as the European Basic Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides for this in its scope of application.
Solely responsible for data processing in the sense of the EU data protection basic regulation and other data protection regulations is
Within the European Union we are represented by the Intertec GmbH, Frankenthaler Straße 20, 81539 Munich (contact: email@example.com).
The competence of the supervisory authority within the European Union depends on the residence of the person affected by the collection or processing of personal data.
Notes for Visitors to our Website
When using our website for information purposes, the following data is collected and processed:
If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not send us any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary to display our website and to ensure the stability and security of the website
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Contact via contact form
If you have questions of any kind, we offer the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website or by email. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address or phone number in order for us to know who the enquiry comes from and to whom we can answer. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us in order to contact you will be deleted after completion of the request you have made.
This processing serves the purpose of making our website more user-friendly, more effective and also more secure. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely disabling cookies may mean that you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
For the purpose of designing our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimizing them, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are made anonymous, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by calling up the following URL:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this site. The opt-out cookie is unique to that browser and to our site and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
Transfer of Data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Under no circumstances do we sell your personal data to third parties.
Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights:
- requesting information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR (this need not be the supervisory authority responsible for us).
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org